Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life is beautiful


Went to school,
Hoping a glance at you.
Teachers teaching,
Yet my interest was you.
The day you were absent,
I was in the blue.
In an aesthetic style,
Life was beautiful!

Joined college,
Same one as you.
Same course and room,
Just for another glance at you.
In a bonny style,
Life was beautiful!

Come graduation,
And you left me
For a better placed joe.
Crest fallen was I,
The only time
Life was'nt beautiful!

I look back,
Find you and me.
In an empty classroom,
Different seats.
Occasional Glances
The language of hearts.
Life was beautiful!

Back in reality,
I realize you are happy.
No matter,
How far you are
You are the beating
Of my heart.
My light in the dark,
Our reminiscenes,
I will relish forever.
Beautiful life it was!
And will ever be!

No comments:

Post a Comment